Monday, June 11, 2012

Festival in Lubbock




This past week end, I attended the Wine and Clay Festival in Lubbock TX at the LLano Estacado Winery.
  You can see the big vats. Wow! they would hold a lot of grape juice! The Guitar collage is what I did while there. I still need to put strings on them, and I may put some music in the back ground. Not sure yet. This piece has given me some ideas on some more larger ones.
I sold 4 pieces while there, and is always fun to move some out, to have room for more!

4 comments:

Kay Smith said...

Love the multicolored guitars! Congratulations on your sales, too!
Which ones sold?

Suzy Pal Powell said...

thanks Kay!
i sold 2 cups, the cherry pie, and that boot that is the pic. the big one with the gold spur.

Nancy Standlee said...

Love your display and love their wine..sweet red is my fav. The guitars are super.

Suzy Pal Powell said...

thanks Nancy!i reworked the strings just a little bit!
i don't drink wine, but their blush was so pretty in the glass!!

At the Fair

I was acceptd into the New Mexico watercolor society show again this year. It will be in Las Cruces NM instead of Albuquerque NM The theme ...