Saturday, June 23, 2012
Friday, June 22, 2012
Tuesday, June 19, 2012
When I was at the Arts Festival in Lubbock, as well as the Wine/Clay Festival, several
people ask about a workshop, so I found a place where we can get together. So, we are having a
Collage workshop in Lubbock, July 27, 28.
If you are interested, you can email or call me. I will have all the
details, and location later.
I decided to just put a supply list here, making it easier to know what is needed.
- 12x12 or larger canvas or board (2)
- liquitex gloss medium/varnish (Hobby Lobby)
- liquitex gloss varnish (Hobby Lobby)
- black sharpie...regular tip (not fine)
- old brush
- paper towels
- water bowl for brush
- good magazines. Ones that have heavy slick pages. (the ones like better homes, family circle, southern living, aren't as good)
- an idea of what you want to do
- patience, and an open mind to just have fun.