Saturday, June 23, 2012
Friday, June 22, 2012
Tuesday, June 19, 2012
When I was at the Arts Festival in Lubbock, as well as the Wine/Clay Festival, several
people ask about a workshop, so I found a place where we can get together. So, we are having a
Collage workshop in Lubbock, July 27, 28.
If you are interested, you can email or call me. I will have all the
details, and location later.
I decided to just put a supply list here, making it easier to know what is needed.
- 12x12 or larger canvas or board (2)
- liquitex gloss medium/varnish (Hobby Lobby)
- liquitex gloss varnish (Hobby Lobby)
- black sharpie...regular tip (not fine)
- old brush
- paper towels
- water bowl for brush
- good magazines. Ones that have heavy slick pages. (the ones like better homes, family circle, southern living, aren't as good)
- an idea of what you want to do
- patience, and an open mind to just have fun.
'Smile' is an acrylic painting of my friend Pat. She is always taking photos of everybody, esp at the community happenings!...
This Past week end I spent Friday and Saturday and half a day Sunday working on a collage. they ask me to come and demo during the...
I started this last Friday at the Lubbock Arts Festival, and worked on it all day Friday, Saturday and half a day Sunday. It took me all ...
I am back to collage again for a while. Getting ready for another workshop coming up March 7-9th. There may be a couple of openings if you a...