- 12x12 or larger canvas or board (2)
- liquitex gloss medium/varnish (Hobby Lobby)
- liquitex gloss varnish (Hobby Lobby)
- black sharpie...regular tip (not fine)
- old brush
- paper towels
- water bowl for brush
- good magazines. Ones that have heavy slick pages. (the ones like better homes, family circle, southern living, aren't as good)
- an idea of what you want to do
- patience, and an open mind to just have fun.
Tuesday, June 19, 2012
Collage Workshop in Lubbock, TX
When I was at the Arts Festival in Lubbock, as well as the Wine/Clay Festival, several
people ask about a workshop, so I found a place where we can get together. So, we are having a
Collage workshop in Lubbock, July 27, 28.
If you are interested, you can email or call me. I will have all the
details, and location later.
I decided to just put a supply list here, making it easier to know what is needed.
Marty is from New Mexico and such a happy fun lady! She let me take some pictures of her. I enjoy painting portraits and it was fun to do th...
This Past week end I spent Friday and Saturday and half a day Sunday working on a collage. they ask me to come and demo during the...
I started this last Friday at the Lubbock Arts Festival, and worked on it all day Friday, Saturday and half a day Sunday. It took me all ...
I am back to collage again for a while. Getting ready for another workshop coming up March 7-9th. There may be a couple of openings if you a...