Thursday, November 8, 2012

Christmas Purses

" The Shopper"




"Merry Christmas"








I know it is too early for Christmas paintings, but I was in Hobby Lobby the other day, and they already have their Christmas decorations out! It was shocking to me, that time has gone by so fast this summer. I decided I would post a couple of my Christmas purses, since one of the main things I paint in November and December happens to be Christmas Snow Families.



I have them listed on Etsy.com . If you haven't heard of Etsy, it is like EBay but everything has to be hand made. You don't bid, you just buy outright.




These are canvas purses that I buy and paint the Christmas scenes with acrylic paint, and I use fringe with glass beads. They are also sprayed with glitter.




The backs are painted with a Christmas scenes too-Christmas tree, ornaments, church, etc.




No comments:

At the Fair

I was acceptd into the New Mexico watercolor society show again this year. It will be in Las Cruces NM instead of Albuquerque NM The theme ...