Tuesday, December 11, 2012

My Wish List

By now the kids have their lists all made, and ready to go see Santa, if they haven't already.
I remember so well when Kenley and Keri were little, we would get the Christmas Toy Sears Catalog, and they would go through and circle what they wanted. I had them to number their first choice, 2nd, etc. By the time Christmas got here, everything was marked and marked out! They would change their minds so many times! BUT...they had such fun pouring over those catalogs! Kind of like I do the art catalogs!!
Now that I am looking at the image, I could have named this 'Kenley and Keri!' I might still change the name!

No comments:

At the Fair

I was acceptd into the New Mexico watercolor society show again this year. It will be in Las Cruces NM instead of Albuquerque NM The theme ...