Friday, November 1, 2013

Dallas art show



I got in the Artists of Texas art show in Dallas and went with Dyan Newton to see the show. 
It was about a 6 hour trip but we had a lot of fun. 
The reception was Saturday and was all day. Here are some photos of the show. 
I met up with an artcolony friend, Vernita, that I had not met so it was fun to get together with her too.
We went to the Cheesecake Factory Saturday night for supper. It was so yummy! 



Vernita , Dyan, Suzy

Dyan and Suzy
Vernita and Suzy

1 comment:

Autumn Leaves said...

Somehow I missed a post! This looks like it was a lot of fun. I need to find art shows around here. I so enjoy the browsing.

At the Fair

I was acceptd into the New Mexico watercolor society show again this year. It will be in Las Cruces NM instead of Albuquerque NM The theme ...