Sunday, December 8, 2013

The Dog Groomer

This was done a couple of years ago, but I have always been a little partial to it. That is Pablo
getting groomed.  There is room on the sign to personalize it

 I have discounted all my art on Fine Art America 15% .  The Code is HXZUGM
and the website is: Fine Art America
I hope it works OK, this is a new thing for me so I am trusting it will!
It ends Jan.1, 2014, which is hard to imagine it coming so quick!
I hope you are enjoying the holidays! We have had some beautiful ice and frost and a little bit of snow.
Everybody stay warm!


3 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

I love these cheerful Christmas paintings!

Catharina Engberg said...

A lovely christmascard with alot of christmas feeling in it Suzy! I´ve also had a look at your prewious posts with your i-pad practises. They are also very nice. How do you do it!! And I love the red car with the ribbon ;)

Suzy Pal Powell said...

Thanks!!the iPad is hard and frustrating! Thank too to you Crimson

At the Fair

I was acceptd into the New Mexico watercolor society show again this year. It will be in Las Cruces NM instead of Albuquerque NM The theme ...