Saturday, January 25, 2014

Day 25-Quilt and Tulips

Quilt and Tulips
6x6 Oil on Gessobord
$100+$8 shipping


Tulips and Petunias are my favorite flowers, and I have done several tulips with quilt paintings. This is the first Oil. In the photo they were orange and Yellow, but I just couldn't pull that off! Maybe because the under painting was orange, and it was hard to see, so I just went with the red.
Only 5 more days in the challenge. It definitely has been a challenge! Working with Oil paint is so foreign to me, not to mention so messy! 

1 comment:

Autumn Leaves said...

Both the cosmos and the tulips are beautiful, Suzy. I think you are doing marvelously with the oil paints!

At the Fair

I was acceptd into the New Mexico watercolor society show again this year. It will be in Las Cruces NM instead of Albuquerque NM The theme ...