Monday, January 27, 2014

Day 27-Big Daddy

Big Daddy
6x6 Oil on gessobord
$100 + Shipping

While we were in Wyoming, we found this herd of Elk. There were about 12 females, and this one
'Big' male.  He was moving them across the road, and it was so fascinating to watch him.  He called to them several times, and they started moving. They crossed the highway, and he waited until they were all across then he crossed.  It was a beautiful sight. He never went ahead of them, he was a gentleman and let them go first.  This is Day 27! Three more, and the challenge will be over. I have enjoyed it, but it has challenged me and kept me going.  I am glad I jumped in and participated.

No comments:

At the Fair

I was acceptd into the New Mexico watercolor society show again this year. It will be in Las Cruces NM instead of Albuquerque NM The theme ...