Tuesday, January 7, 2014

NM Church- Day 7

NM Church
5x7 Oil on Canvas
$65.00 + $8 shipping
contact me if interested or go to the tab
Available Work and buy it through Pay Pal
This Little church is near Ruidoso, NM, and I am sure it has been
photographed a million times! I have even sat in the (grave) yard,
 and painted it. I got to go to a plein air workshop several years
 ago with Don Getz.
I am still struggling with the oil paint, but I plan on keeping on!
This ends the first week of the 30 day challenge.


1 comment:

Autumn Leaves said...

One of my favorite discoveries working in oil was the use of Liquin. It helped me so much. I think this little church is beautiful and I so love Ruidoso, NM. I've only driven through it but such a gorgeous place!

At the Fair

I was acceptd into the New Mexico watercolor society show again this year. It will be in Las Cruces NM instead of Albuquerque NM The theme ...