I haven't been able to get to my art room either because of ice or being gone.
Here is the list along with photos for you to see my most used 'stuff'
The prospect tool is the most awesome thing in my art room. I use it to draw and measure. They are pretty cheap. I added one website, but there are other places that have them. 'Maybe' Jerry's? What you do is: decide what size you want your drawing and set the middle slot thing. you measure with one end and the bottom end will be the exact size of the enlargement. I know that probably doesn't make sense, BUT it works! You can also turn it around and use the bottom and reduce the size of something you want to draw.
1. Favorite Aprons
3. Drink carrier (that I am collaging as I go) I use it to carry stuff and it is a great Ipad holder
5. Favorite Music
- My easel. Got it at hayneedle.com-It will fit in a suitcase, and is lightweight and easy to set up.
- My ipad holder...that is a collaged cardboard drink carrier from Sonic Drive in.
- home made light box
- New panel holder for my small boards
- small tripod for camera
- HP air printer...print from my phone or ipad, as well as made copies and enlarge.
- The Prospect tool, found at www.enasco.com I use this for my drawings to get everything in proportion. (Or try to)
- Bag to carry sketchbook, camera, etc.
- hair dryer (not pictured)
- Wooden easel I got at Hobby Lobby, 40% off. I use it all the time, esp. for my collages. It is adjustable.
- paint brushes
- plastic boxes to hold photos
- Favorite Palette