Sunday, February 9, 2014

VW Bus Finished

 
I spent a few days tweaking and changing up on the VW.  I didn't like some of the background, so I changed that, changed the color of one bike, and finished them.  It is 18x24 like the Woodie, and the Red Truck. I took some photos as it progressed with my phone because I forgot my camera, and they didn't turn out very good, so I am just posting the finished photo.
Just a reminder of my torn paper collage workshop coming up March 28-29th. If interested email me.
suzy_pal2000@yahoo.com

2 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

This is so fabulous, Suzy! I love the peace sign too; nice addition since this vehicle is iconic of the hippie movement.

Helen Shideler said...

Once upon a time I was a partner in a VW dealership, got to really love these. You captured the spirit of the van beautifully!

At the Fair

I was acceptd into the New Mexico watercolor society show again this year. It will be in Las Cruces NM instead of Albuquerque NM The theme ...