Wednesday, October 1, 2014

30 Day Challenge finsihed!

PAINT 30 PAINTINGS IN 30 DAYS
 
This makes 2-30 Day Challenges I have done this year. So I have finished 60 small paintings this year already. I have sold 2 of them. The rest are available. This really pushed and frustrated me, but am glad that I went ahead and did it. This Friday I start another 6 week Sketchbook Skool.
Saturday I am teaching a sketchbook class. Am really looking forward to that.
Thanks for Following along with the 30 days!
 

5 comments:

martinealison said...

Bonjour,

Je suis éblouie en admirant l'ensemble de toutes ces oeuvres que vous avez peint en 30 jours !
J'aime particulièrement celles avec les poissons.
Merci de nous montrez ce très joli montage.

Gros bisous ☼

JJ said...

Very nice body of work!

Autumn Leaves said...

So cool to see these altogether, Suzy. You really did an amazing job!

Suzy Pal Powell said...

Thanks JJ and crimson!

Linda Rupard said...

You did it Suzy. Love your sketchbooks. Keep up the good works!

At the Fair

I was acceptd into the New Mexico watercolor society show again this year. It will be in Las Cruces NM instead of Albuquerque NM The theme ...