Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

2014 was a great year.  Last year at this time, we were in a tizzy due to farming, and Ken quitting, but it passed so fast, and it has worked out good, especially for him.  No more worries about what the weather was going to do, paying bills, etc.  All the stuff that goes along with farming.  Not only that, our entire family has been healthy all year, and we added a new member. 
Our Grandson got married in June.
I have been blessed with a building to teach in, and have had good participation in my classes!
I also have a lot of great family and friends that support me and encourage me, and I can't imagine
anything else I would even ask for! Health AND Friends! We are blessed.
My prayer is that we will all have a special 2015...healthy and happy.
This year... May 31,2015...Ken I will celebrate our 50th anniversary, and that I can hardly believe!

 

4 comments:

Debbie Nolan said...

Dear Suzy - great painting - wishing you and yours the best coming New Year. So glad that you have your 50th Wedding Anniversary to celebrate this year - what a milestone and a wonderful achievement.

Kay Smith said...

Congratulations on your 50th wedding anniversary! Best to you and Kenneth in 2015!

JJ said...

What an amazing year you have to look forward to girl..

Happy New Year to you too x

Laura Leeder said...

All the best in 2015!

At the Fair

I was acceptd into the New Mexico watercolor society show again this year. It will be in Las Cruces NM instead of Albuquerque NM The theme ...