Thursday, October 6, 2022

Southwestern Watercolor Society-SWS

 It's been 4 years since I was accepted in SWS show, so when 'Welcome' was accepted I was excited.  I had decided I might never get in again!  I still remember getting in the 1st and 2nd, 3rd, etc. I was always so shocked, and still am.  You have to be accepted 5 times to get their signature status, so I worked very hard and when I finally did I felt like I had accomplished a goal.  I don't believe in giving up, and I have some goals that I am still working on.  The photo for this painting was taken at the Yellowstone National Park in 2013.  Sometimes it takes a while to get to a painting, but always brings back fun memories.  This park ranger was so 'welcoming'. I was in the back seat and got her photo.





No comments:

At the Fair

I was acceptd into the New Mexico watercolor society show again this year. It will be in Las Cruces NM instead of Albuquerque NM The theme ...