Saturday, March 17, 2012

Summer Time


While in Myrtle Beach last summer, I took so many photos of the beach! I loved it there, and would love to go back someday. I am not a swimmer but it was so relaxing there. Everything and everybody is so laid back.

I am changing out the color in my bathroom, and found a shower curtain that I just loved, Probably doesn't fit a farm house, but it is called 'Beach Bum' and it has beach scenes, with blues, greens, oranges, browns, reds, etc. so I thought I would paint some of my pictures to go with it.
I may go through and pick one out to print it also.
It is a 6x6 square, and when I brought it in, and hung it, I realized it is too small, but I will add something else with it. It is acrylic, on canvas. I normally don't do acrylics, but I wanted it done this way. Who Knows? I may even do a torn paper collage to go with it.

No comments:

At the Fair

I was acceptd into the New Mexico watercolor society show again this year. It will be in Las Cruces NM instead of Albuquerque NM The theme ...