This is already Day 5. I am thinking i may be tired of Adobe by day 30! However, I do enjoy the turquoise, oranges and reds I can use. This gate way really stood out, maybe because the adobe wasn't the pinkish color. Anyway, I love all the beautiful colors in Santa Fe, and all the different gates. We never saw two alike. This is 6x8 Acrylic on Gessobord. It is available.
This is a blog of my art journey. It has been such fun, and God has blessed me with art. If you want updates of my posts, fill in your email address below. Most everything is for sale, so if you are interested, just email or call me. Everything is my original art and can not be copied or printed. The Copyright belongs to me.
Saturday, September 5, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lubbock Arts Festival
The West Texas watercolor society always paints small works to sell. This is a wonderful art get together. It is coming up in April. thi...
-
I was invited to come to Midland and do a Watercolor, Woven painting demo. Most of the time, If I am going to weave a painting, it is u...
-
Demo for Llano Estacado Art Asc. Lil Red Bike sold Yesterday was the demo in Hobbs NM, and it was a lot of fun. The Art Asc. members there w...
-
The West Texas watercolor society always paints small works to sell. This is a wonderful art get together. It is coming up in April. thi...

No comments:
Post a Comment