Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Small Copies

I had some reproductions made of 6 images. I wanted them for the Petticoats on the Prairie show but they didn't come in in time.  I am going to the Ruffles and Rust Show in December and will take them to that.  If you are interested in one, you can let me know. 
They would make inexpensive art gifts.
They are $15.00 plus Shipping. Right now I don't know how much that would be.
These are on stretched canvas.
And are 2 1/4" deep.
Bike 7"x9"
Air-streamcamper 7"x9"
Texas boot 8x8
American boot 7x9
Bronc rider 5x10
Christmas camper 7x9







1 comment:

martinealison said...

Bonjour chère amie,

Très joli patchwork de vos oeuvres...

Gros bisous ♡

At the Fair

I was acceptd into the New Mexico watercolor society show again this year. It will be in Las Cruces NM instead of Albuquerque NM The theme ...