Monday, November 23, 2015

First Open House-2015

I am way behind on posting! My first Open house was Sunday the 15th.  It was an awesome day.
Te weather was perfect and we had a lot of friends to come and see my new little studio.  We had some fun refreshments and lots of art, especially Christmas art!  Thanks to those who bought some of my work.
It is always an honor when someone wants to buy what I create!
These are the girls fixing the tree, The plate with a cute tree, my little sister and I,
the table, and 2 of my students, Jane and Carol.











This is what my granddaughter in law made for my studio! I LOVE it!

No comments:

At the Fair

I was acceptd into the New Mexico watercolor society show again this year. It will be in Las Cruces NM instead of Albuquerque NM The theme ...