Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Italy Sketchbook.

I have been so behind with computer stuff!  It has been a month since I posted...
I have been filling a book just with Italy memories, and am almost thru. I have so many, I just made a collage of some of them. There are so many wonderful places and things we did, that I can't show it all.  The wonderful 'real' pizza we had! Damin, the Pizza chef was awesome..Karolina our hostess and chef was wonderful.  Dawid, Karolina's husband was so precious and took good care of everybody.  I loved seeing all the bikes, and clothes hanging out of the windows! And the concert! and food...so many things.
Come go back with us in 2020!



No comments:

At the Fair

I was acceptd into the New Mexico watercolor society show again this year. It will be in Las Cruces NM instead of Albuquerque NM The theme ...