Tuesday, April 28, 2020

A little Birdie Told Me

This is our daughter when she was 6-7 years old. I have had this photo for a long time. I always loved it, because she is such a caring 'take care of' person. She was then and is still that way. They found this little bird in the yard and she was so careful in holding it, and wanting to take care of it. It is funny that I remember that day, and I remember her little blue summer outfit.  Maybe that's why we take so many photos, to help us remember. I regret that we didn't have a good camera 'back then'.  Families are so lucky now.  They can take a photo every day. What a blessing.


No comments:

At the Fair

I was acceptd into the New Mexico watercolor society show again this year. It will be in Las Cruces NM instead of Albuquerque NM The theme ...