Monday, February 4, 2013

2012 Blog Book

This is the 4th year that I have had  my blog printed into a book. I love having them.
It is a great way to record what you have painted during the year, as well as documenting shows, etc.
I highly recommend using Blog 2 Print and print what you have done all year. You chose your cover, and they do all the rest! They are awesome.  http://www.blog2print.sharedbook.com/
 I order 3 each time for myself and the kids. I also order if anybody wants one.
You can have your comments printed or left out. I left them out this year due to the extra expense!
I have so many pages. Each year they have gotten bigger, with more pages!

 Front
Back

1 comment:

Vernita Hoyt said...

I am so glad to read your recommendation. I have wanted to do this but knew of no one who had done, so I had no good reference. If I do all my years at once, it will cost me a fortune, but I think it's a worthwhile project. Thanks!

At the Fair

I was acceptd into the New Mexico watercolor society show again this year. It will be in Las Cruces NM instead of Albuquerque NM The theme ...