Saturday, February 9, 2013

The Green Roof

This is another photo I got while in Lovington, NM yesterday.  I told Ken I saw a house with a green roof, and we had to find it going home! So ...we did! there is a lot more cactus, mesquite, but just added a few. That is the fun part about the sketching- or ink with watercolor. Whatever you want to call it. I am still just using ink, with no pencil and eraser.  I encourage anybody who wants to improve to do the same. It is unbelievable how much it has helped me.  I am still trying to sketch each day, and I started Oct.13th, 2012!
This is 4"x10" on Bockingford watercolor paper. It is very pale mint green..

No comments:

At the Fair

I was acceptd into the New Mexico watercolor society show again this year. It will be in Las Cruces NM instead of Albuquerque NM The theme ...