Friday, February 8, 2013

Best Friends

Today we went to Lovington, NM and on the way home, we drove around looking for photo ops, and found these old pickups! They could be Best Friends! They look like they have seen a lot of miles in their day.
Ken is so good about stopping, turning around, backing up, etc. for me to get a good picture! They are sketched with my Lamy Safar fountain pen, with the Lexington Gray Noodlers Ink on pale mint green Bockingford paper.  I  bought the paper to make some sketchbooks, and really like it. This is 4"x10".
Left over pieces from the sketchbook pages.

2 comments:

Christiane Fortin said...

Aren't they just beautiful. We don't see beauties like this anymore. I love the way you did the colors they are so soft. xx

Suzy Pal Powell said...

thank you!!

At the Fair

I was acceptd into the New Mexico watercolor society show again this year. It will be in Las Cruces NM instead of Albuquerque NM The theme ...