Saturday, July 25, 2009

The 24th Watercolor Wyoming National Exhibition

"The Glass Factory"
This and another painting got accepted into the Watercolor Wyoming Show in September, at the SAGE Exhibit Gallery in Sheridan, WY.
This glass set up was a picture that I took in Third Degree Glass Factory in St.Louis Mo. We spent half a day or more there watching them blow glass, taking pictures, asking questions,etc. They had all this beautiful glass set up that the students had made.
I loved all the colors, and the shine, reflections, etc. And of course, I could see a painting in my mind! (They were so GLAD when we left! ha ha!)

No comments:

At the Fair

I was acceptd into the New Mexico watercolor society show again this year. It will be in Las Cruces NM instead of Albuquerque NM The theme ...