Saturday, June 23, 2012
Friday, June 22, 2012
Tuesday, June 19, 2012
When I was at the Arts Festival in Lubbock, as well as the Wine/Clay Festival, several
people ask about a workshop, so I found a place where we can get together. So, we are having a
Collage workshop in Lubbock, July 27, 28.
If you are interested, you can email or call me. I will have all the
details, and location later.
I decided to just put a supply list here, making it easier to know what is needed.
- 12x12 or larger canvas or board (2)
- liquitex gloss medium/varnish (Hobby Lobby)
- liquitex gloss varnish (Hobby Lobby)
- black sharpie...regular tip (not fine)
- old brush
- paper towels
- water bowl for brush
- good magazines. Ones that have heavy slick pages. (the ones like better homes, family circle, southern living, aren't as good)
- an idea of what you want to do
- patience, and an open mind to just have fun.
I am behind again so I am going to make one post ...with the new work. The people were painted with gouache.
Brenda Swenson, A sketch artist does this 75 day Sketch Challenge, and I decided to join in. I started it Oct.14th, Using ink and pen on...
This Past week end I spent Friday and Saturday and half a day Sunday working on a collage. they ask me to come and demo during the...
Cupcake Demo Sold Torn Paper Collage Workshop Plains, TX We just finished a workshop here in Plains. I had an awesome group of ladies. They...