Friday, July 10, 2009

"Gone Wild"








Well, I am excited!I got into SWS for the 4th time!
One more and I can be a signature member!
YEAH!
I have been painting but not blogging. this is all new to me. There are so many things I want to paint...Is just hard to get to all of it!
The Painting "Gone Wild" is the painting that got into SWS. It is from a pasture full of thistle in Cloudcroft NM. I have never seen such a field of flowers ever.
They were at least 4 foot tall! Very 'eye' catching!
I did a lot of negative painting on this one, and enjoyed doing it!











2 comments:

Barbara said...

Good job! You know I just love your work.

Kay Smith said...

Congrats on getting one more point with SWS! I got in, too. This is a very nice one. You go girl!!!

At the Fair

I was acceptd into the New Mexico watercolor society show again this year. It will be in Las Cruces NM instead of Albuquerque NM The theme ...