Monday, July 13, 2009

We LIKE Green!

I did this painting with transparent watercolor and wasn't happy with it, so I took some white gouache, and added it to the greens, and repainted it. I have been using more and more gouache, trying to get used to it. For some reason I am having problems getting my camera to get the true colors of the gouache.

That poor goat had that crooked horn and I think i should have straightened it out! But...I am bad about painting what I see, so this is what I saw. Two happy goats having breakfast...or lunch...or supper. They were fun to watch and to paint.

1 comment:

Margie Whittington said...

You like goats too! I like this watercolor!

At the Fair

I was acceptd into the New Mexico watercolor society show again this year. It will be in Las Cruces NM instead of Albuquerque NM The theme ...