Monday, December 21, 2009

Wisemen Still Seek Him


This painting was done using a Nativity scene from the hospital.  I take pictures of everything, everywhere!
You just never know when it will come in handy! As Christmas day gets closer, I hope we focus more on what the true meaning of Christmas is.  Not just snow people and presents! It is the Birthday of our Savior!
For those who paint, this is done on watercolor paper that I put gesso on.  It gives it a lot of texture.
Then painted with watercolor. 
On my cards i put "Wise Men Still Seek Him" in the right corner.
 It is framed with burgundy and gold mat board in a gold frame.

No comments:

At the Fair

I was acceptd into the New Mexico watercolor society show again this year. It will be in Las Cruces NM instead of Albuquerque NM The theme ...