Sunday, October 24, 2010

Pink Boot


'Pink Boot'
12x12
Torn Paper Collage

I started this a couple weeks ago, and just couldn't get it to work,so I put it up. Had planned on sending it to Austin for the show there. I got it out on wed. and reworked the back ground..a woman called from Lubbock asking if I had a painting I could donate to the Texas tech cancer research auction,(this next week)
so I am sending this. I already had the pink breast cancer ribbon on it with out even thinking about it going for this.
Isn't it great how God works? I was going to send it to Austin.(and I wasn't supposed to!)
He always amazes me, at some of the things He allows me to do with my art work!
There are several people in our families, and friends who have battled and are still battling this horrible disease. I pray that someday there will be a cure for it.


1 comment:

Deb Léger said...

Awesome work! And what a great painting to send for this auction!!! Beautiful!

At the Fair

I was acceptd into the New Mexico watercolor society show again this year. It will be in Las Cruces NM instead of Albuquerque NM The theme ...