Saturday, March 12, 2011

Ol Red



'Ol Red'
12x12
Torn Paper Collage

This old pick up has been painted more than once! I have it in gouache, and in watercolor. I am still trying to decide if I want to do a big collage of a vehicle, so I am experimenting on smaller ones. It was like the others, just a lot of fun to do. In the original photo, it is blue and rusted, but I wanted to try the red. I may get crazier...and do another one in the blues. I am doing a demo tomorrow in Hobbs NM, for the art asc. there, so it helped me decide on the colors for that too.
This is availabe, unframed, but ready to hang.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love "ol red"
Bonnie

Anonymous said...

How fun! I don't know how you do it! Looks great!
Lisa

At the Fair

I was acceptd into the New Mexico watercolor society show again this year. It will be in Las Cruces NM instead of Albuquerque NM The theme ...