Thursday, March 3, 2011

Pizza Time




'Pizza Time'
Torn Paper Collage
24x36 Stretch Canvas

I took a picture of this pizza statue in NY this summer.
I love these statues and always take pictures of them. I had a
white background, then a black background. Was hard to decide
exactly what he needs. His face was really hard for me to do,
and may (probably will) work on him again.
After going to Florida for the workshop, I am considering doing
a 'bigger' one. I happen to already have a larger canvas so it is 'handy.'
Already have ideas of what to do next.
I am doing a demo in Hobbs next week end, so I will be getting that
together next week.

2 comments:

Nancy Standlee said...

I love Mr. Pizza Man.. good job.

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! that is really good!
Kenley

At the Fair

I was acceptd into the New Mexico watercolor society show again this year. It will be in Las Cruces NM instead of Albuquerque NM The theme ...