Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Demo in Midland, TX




Today I was honored to do a torn paper demo in Midland, TX..  My sister went with me and we had a great time. Haven't seen each other in about a year. (ridiculous) As I drove up, Barbara read the sign, and I got so excited, and told her we had to get a photo!

There was a big crowd, and they were so gracious, and interested, and excited to see how the torn paper was done.  I am doing a workshop there in March, and they told me today that the workshop was full. I put the bottom picture so you could see the cowboy I was working on. Of course I didn't even get through. I sold 2 pieces! Yeah! One of the boots and an old pick-up.

It was a lot of fun, but boy I am beat. Got up at 4:30 this a.m. to get there in time! What we will do for art!

No comments:

At the Fair

I was acceptd into the New Mexico watercolor society show again this year. It will be in Las Cruces NM instead of Albuquerque NM The theme ...