Friday, April 6, 2012

Happy Easter!


Happy Easter!
I made these for our Yoakum County Art Asc. meeting this week. They are a cute thing to do for
Easter. I usually make a bunny cake for Sunday too.
I colored the coconut with yellow food coloring, and the eyes are mini chocolate chips. The beak is made from orange slices. Keri found these on Pinterest. It was not my idea!
I hope everybody has a wonderful Easter and remember what we are celebrating...Jesus Death, burial and resurrection. We are a very blessed people to have the opportunity to have Jesus in our lives. I thank Him for loving me, and dying for me. I am so glad he arose on that 3rd day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fabulous cakes!
A very happy Easter to you too, from another who remembers.
xx

regards
Pat xx

Eileen Mariane aka Marmsk said...

mmmm, yummy.

Anonymous said...

Suzy, Happy Easter to you, too. We are so fortunate that we can still celebrate the death, burial and resurrection of our Lord and Savior in public. Thanks for sharing with us.

At the Fair

I was acceptd into the New Mexico watercolor society show again this year. It will be in Las Cruces NM instead of Albuquerque NM The theme ...