Friday, August 17, 2012

Roswell Art Show


The Roswell Fine Arts League show opened last night, and I got a sponsor award on my 'Garden Chair'  from Martha and Ivan Hall.  The business people there really support the artist that enter, and it is so nice that they do! So thank you Mr.and Mrs. Hall!
An Artcolony friend, Ellie Sethman entered her miniatures and she also won a sponsor award! I was excited for Ellie to win, since I encouraged her to enter! She didn't get to come to the show, since she lives in California!
If you are in the area, stop by and see the great show! It will be up for a month.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Susie! So glad you are being recognized, this is only as it should be! You have a great talent from God and use it to your best ability! Pat McNabb

At the Fair

I was acceptd into the New Mexico watercolor society show again this year. It will be in Las Cruces NM instead of Albuquerque NM The theme ...