Monday, September 8, 2014

Keri's Livingroom Sketch

This was done sitting on Keri's Couch. I was waiting on her, and decided to sketch that side of the room.  T-Bone was quietly chewing his bone with his legs all stretched out, and was still enough for me to capture him. (sort of). 
I really love this little sketchbook. It is Strathmore Mixed Media with 90 lb paper and it paints up awesome Not one ripple or wrinkle, even painting on the backs. I have been very impressed with it.
Enough that I got an 8.5x11. That will be hard for me to fill up!
Our Sketchbook Class is this coming Friday and Saturday.  I am so excited about it!
 I have room for 1-2 more if there are any takers! just let me know.

1 comment:

Autumn Leaves said...

Cute living room!! Love that chair next to the table on the right myself! I was just musing on the fact that when I've used 90 lb. paper it buckles up quite a bit on me. Maybe too much water?

At the Fair

I was acceptd into the New Mexico watercolor society show again this year. It will be in Las Cruces NM instead of Albuquerque NM The theme ...