Monday, August 20, 2018

Cloudcroft NM

This past week I went to Cloudcroft, NM with 3 other ladies to take a workshop with Joyce Hicks.
It was an awesome week and we learned so much!
left to right.
me, Linda Carter, Connie Michael, Karen Foster and Nancy Standlee.
Linda owns the Burro Street boarding house where we stayed. I highly recommend it! The breakfast was delicious, and the rooms great.

Joyce is so generous giving her art away, and I won the flower painting! The bottom is sketches i did  and the last one is a painting I did in her class using her photo and her advice.

Joyce Hicks website is:
www.jhicksfineart.com

















No comments:

At the Fair

I was acceptd into the New Mexico watercolor society show again this year. It will be in Las Cruces NM instead of Albuquerque NM The theme ...