Monday, October 1, 2012

New Book is finally here!

 I am excited to get in another book by Chris Unwin.  This is an awesome book, and I am so very honored to be in it with so many wonderful artists! Some I hope to meet someday and some that I have watched for years!  This is the cover...a painting by Chris.
 This Painting has always been one of my favorites.  It belongs to a friend in Lubbock, TX.  It started out as an experiment.  I drew flowers on plain white watercolor paper, painted them and then drew the zebra's over the flowers, trying to get them in the right spot. It was fun to paint!
It got 'nearly'  a 2 page spread!
The Rodeo Clown was one of my first collages that I did.
It also belongs someone in Lubbock, TX.  This has some acrylics in the back ground, and some in the shadow areas.

I have a few of these to sell, if you are interested in buying one, email me and I will send you the info.  I will sign it and mail it to you as soon as possible.

No comments:

At the Fair

I was acceptd into the New Mexico watercolor society show again this year. It will be in Las Cruces NM instead of Albuquerque NM The theme ...