Thursday, August 14, 2014

More Sketches and workshops

I am still sketching on sketchbook Skool stuff, even though it has come to an end. I did enjoy it, and learned a lot! Here are a few more. The last segment was buildings, and these are the ones I did. I am having problems using her method! Need more practice.
 My sketchbook workshop is Sept. 12-13, so if you are interested, I think I have one spot left! It looks like it will be a great time. There are some very new beginners, and that will be such fun, hopefully they will get excited and enjoy it!
                                                                





Don't forget about Nancy Standlee's 'Love your Life' Journaling class, Oct 17-18
I know it will be an unforgettable workshop!
there are 7 signed up, and we have room for 3-4 more! Don't miss this fun time, learning how to journal! the cost is $175.00 for both days. 10-4. I need to know to save a spot, plus I need a deposit of half by October 1st.
www.nancystandlee.com
www.nancystandlee.blogspot.com






2 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

Suzy, I think your sketchbook pages are fabulous!! I think your own style is just fine. You pick and choose from the ideas and methods of others to make your own style. I love the clean and freshness of your pages!

Suzy Pal Powell said...

Thank you so much CL. YOU ARE so kind !

At the Fair

I was acceptd into the New Mexico watercolor society show again this year. It will be in Las Cruces NM instead of Albuquerque NM The theme ...