I was asked to do a horse for a fb friend. It is her neice on her horse. I was a little skeptical but tried it, and she seemed pleased with it.
I hope she's happy with it!
This is a blog of my art journey. It has been such fun, and God has blessed me with art. If you want updates of my posts, fill in your email address below. Most everything is for sale, so if you are interested, just email or call me. Everything is my original art and can not be copied or printed. The Copyright belongs to me.
Monday, February 19, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lubbock Arts Festival
The West Texas watercolor society always paints small works to sell. This is a wonderful art get together. It is coming up in April. thi...
-
I was invited to come to Midland and do a Watercolor, Woven painting demo. Most of the time, If I am going to weave a painting, it is u...
-
Demo for Llano Estacado Art Asc. Lil Red Bike sold Yesterday was the demo in Hobbs NM, and it was a lot of fun. The Art Asc. members there w...
-
I was asked before I left for Wyoming if I had any woven barn watercolor kits, so I thought about it, and put some together. The kit includ...

1 comment:
Bonjour,
Je suis certaine que votre cliente est heureuse !
Une très jolie peinture, j'aime le mouvement !
Gros bisous 🌸
Post a Comment