Friday, May 3, 2013

Brand'n


I got to go take pictures while our neighbor branded and I loved it! Western art is my favorite!
That is why I started painting...to do western art, then I realized just how hard it really is to make it believable, so I ventured off onto other things. I don't think I could ever do the cowboys, cowgirls, horses, etc. justice but I love to try. 
The young man  had no idea how excited I got when I saw he had on a white shirt! That is what watercolorists look for!

This is done on 300 lb Hot Press Arches Paper, with transparent watercolors.

2 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

Fabulous angle and I can so see why you were happy to see the white shirt. It is beautifully painted, Suzy!

Suzy Pal Powell said...

thank YOU!

At the Fair

I was acceptd into the New Mexico watercolor society show again this year. It will be in Las Cruces NM instead of Albuquerque NM The theme ...