Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Say Cheese

'Say Cheese' is my first painting for 2020.  This was such fun to paint.  It is a dear friend and neighbor who is always taking photos of people in the community.  She was taking my photo at the rodeo and I put my camera up and took her picture.  This is definitely a picture of my friend Pat.
 
This is a not only a new year but a new decade! How exciting for it to be 2020!  I hope this 'decade' we will all grow and learn and be better people. My hope is to become a better person and painter.
Also, 2020 brings some fun things going on. I will be teaching again in Cloudcroft NM June 8-11.
am so excited about that. It's a wonderful little town in the mountains.  Then Sept 5-15 we meet up in Tuscany! Wow! come join us. It is something you will never forget or regret.   There are some other classes, etc along the way too.  I am excited what this year brings.  I pray that your year will bring a lot of happiness, and growth in whatever you love to do!  If you are interested in any of the workshops/classes get in touch with me.

No comments:

At the Fair

I was acceptd into the New Mexico watercolor society show again this year. It will be in Las Cruces NM instead of Albuquerque NM The theme ...