Sunday, January 24, 2021

A New Year!

 We survived 2020 so we are already halfway thru January. We got our COVID vaccine last week, so we are waiting for the 2nd round. I have done some gouache portraits. 

I have figured out that you put down the first couple of layers like it’s watercolor.  Then you can go thicker as you apply paint.  Your worst enemy in my opinion is drops of water from the handle of the brush, especially if you have several layers  however you can take a damp brush and work on the edges and it fixes it  [

I did the first one then I needed to practice because I was going to Demo it so I did the one with the eye chart  then I did the one with the blue shirt for the online demo.

I did the clown using the gouache too.




 









No comments:

At the Fair

I was acceptd into the New Mexico watercolor society show again this year. It will be in Las Cruces NM instead of Albuquerque NM The theme ...