Monday, November 21, 2022

Cheap Joes Online workshop

 I taught a 3 day workshop for Cheap Joe's Art Stuff. Online using Zoom.  It is hard to teach using a computer because there is no 'hands on' help.  They sent their paintings to me and I helped them as much as possible via email as well as on screen share.  They did a great job considering they were alone just watching!  The first day we did 'Julian' with the crazy hair, the second day the lipstick girl, and the last Big glasses.  

I will be teaching for them again in March and September.  March will be the 'Joy of sketchbooks' and in September, portraits again. We will do some different people and some different techniques.  You can go to Cheap Joes Art Stuff and then online workshops and sign up if you want to join in.




No comments:

At the Fair

I was acceptd into the New Mexico watercolor society show again this year. It will be in Las Cruces NM instead of Albuquerque NM The theme ...