Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Two New Books

Rodeo Clown
Fashion Statement
Summer Fence
Three's a Crowd

I found out last week that the three images, Rodeo Clown, Fashion Statement, and Threes a Crowd was chosen for the new Creative Touch 5 book, by Chris Unwin. I was in it last year with 'Diamond Reo' an old truck painting. I don't know yet which one or if they will use all of them.

The painting, Summer Fence will be in the Best of America's Landscapes, put out by Kennedy publishing. I was in their watercolor book a few years back.

I feel very blessed, and am very excited to get to be in these two books! I will have some of the Creative Touch to sell if anybody wants one. The other one you would just have to order if you decided to purchase one. (or I could order one for you)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats on the book inclusions.
I'm thrilled for you.

love
Pat xx

Suzy Pal Powell said...

thanks Pat!

At the Fair

I was acceptd into the New Mexico watercolor society show again this year. It will be in Las Cruces NM instead of Albuquerque NM The theme ...